Integrative Treatment for Optimal Outcomes
One thing has become apparent more than any other in the time our practice has been open – no two patients are alike. While you may have a condition which we frequently treat, there are specific individual factors to consider with each and every patient.
We believe in utilizing an integrative approach with each patient. Our focus is directed towards doing what works – for YOU. Everyone requires something different and everyone responds differently to the specific treatments and rehabilitation. We tend to say there are a lot of tools in our “tool belt”. Our job is to figure out which combination of these tools will be best for you.
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Extremity Adjustments
- Upper Extremity Conditions
- Lower Extremity Conditions
- Decompression Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Cervical Traction Rehab
- Lumbar Mobility Rehab
- Rehabilitative Exercises
- Lumbar Spine
- Cervical Spine
- Balance Enhancement
- Shoulder Stabilization
- Quad/Glute Strength and Balance
- Home-Based Therapies
- Neuropathy Symptom Support
- Nerve Conduction Enhancement
- Condition-Based Nutritional Supplementation
- Supportive Kinesiology Taping
Our integrative approach to treatment is best described in a three step process.
STEP 1: EVALUATE
– While we may treat your condition, it’s imperative that we get a complete picture of your specific problem.
STEP 2: ASSIMILATE
– Once we know whether or not we can help you, we will formulate a “recipe” of treatment, which we believe will be most effective, based upon your individual findings.
STEP 3: IMPLEMENT
– Based on your initial response to care, we will adjust treatment and implement therapies as necessary to get you the best possible outcome from your care.